Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Job Title:Quality Technician
. 8 Months
- The Quality Control Laboratory Technician is responsible for working with the QC team to support production through sampling and microbiological testing.
- To perform this position successfully, the candidate should be able to perform the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Perform routine lab testing with accurate and timely recording of test results.
- Understand and follow procedures of the department for the proper calibration and use of the department's equipment.
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices for the care, handling, and storage of food and Dietary Supplement products.
- Responsible for maintaining workspace and adequate stock of lab supplies in conjunction with other QC laboratory team members.
- Perform environmental sampling procedures.
Why work with us -
- Applies general knowledge of quality systems and requirements to assure compliance.
- Makes recommendations to management based on this information.
- Reviews data and monitors compliance with customer specifications.
At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
Lead Talent Advisor
Net 2 Source Inc.
) 340-8700 x 435 | Cell:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
(201)-590-4941 | Fax:
(201) 221-8131 | Email:
Web: | Social: | |
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Raw Materials
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Technical Services
- Process Engineering