We have an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced and dynamic team. A highly collaborative and diverse team working on best-in-class software solutions. Our business is currently going through a rapid period of change, making this a great time to join and really make a difference.
This is a key role and requires a highly motivated individual who is still very much a hands-on Java coder. Having strong software engineering and technical leadership skills you will get the chance to work with a talented and diverse group of technologists. You will be responsible for the uplift and modernisation of our product suite, building where appropriate and using vendor solutions to scale up quickly.
We are in a rapid phase of enhancement and uplift with several green field projects kicking off aiming to transform our applications from on prem monoliths to cloud native microservices. Utilising Kafka streams and containerisation to deploy robust and scalable distributed systems to meet the growing needs of the business areas we support.
You are passionate, and results focused, capable of designing and building secure, scalable and resilient solutions using modern technologies and tools. Being a technical expert, you are comfortable in the detail but also able to explain and advocate architectural best practices. Bringing your team of engineers along for the journey, mentoring them to achieve their best, whilst importantly having fun along the way.
Combining a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude, you will use your leadership and communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels to deliver real business outcomes. A self-starter you are up-to-speed with the latest developments in the tech world.
You will be someone who has:
You will bring to the role:
- Extensive and current experience with Java
- Proven track record of team leadership
- Solid understanding of distributed systems design and management
- Hands on experience of cloud migrations and cloud readiness strategies (preferably using AWS)
- Exposure to investment banking products and processes
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
- Strong analytical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Hands on experience with Kafka and Kubernetes
- A desire to lead from the front
- A learning mindset, curious about the business outcomes that drive our functional requirements
- Ability to identify opportunities for productivity enhancing automation
- Strong commitment to the delivery and the support of critical business functions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Application Development
- Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)