Water Management Engineer
Job Number: 22-06487
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Water Management Engineer for our client in Albany, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, Water Management Engineer will support key operations for Client Corporation water monitoring.
- Water Management Engineer will support all key operations for Client Corporation Water Management Program including water level monitoring , data gathering, and appropriate actions for Client Gate settings.
- Contingent Worker will support the Client water management program on a full-time basis, responsible for the Client Eastern Division water management needs while supporting Client Western Division water management needs as needed.
- The support will be focused on gathering of daily water and gate opening data for recording in the Client Infrastructure Management System, making decisions regarding gate adjustments, as needed at key Client locations, documenting and communicating gate adjustments for the Mohawk and upper Hudson River Basins, and verification of the daily water levels the Client Corporation's "Northern (North Lake and Delta Reservoir) and "Southern (10 reservoirs in Madison and Onondaga Counties) Reservoirs.
- Candidate will also coordinate with Client Western Division Water Management Engineer, Geoff Welsh, to cover statewide water management needs during storm events, on weekends, and during holidays and vacations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 2-years of experience in water resources and watershed management
- Experience in reservoir management
- Advanced understanding of riverine fluvial mechanics
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of New York
- Ability to work independently; have a strong work ethic; and be engaged in their work
- Ability to make informed decisions based on the best available information
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to Client Staff and to the Public
- Good oral communication
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Competence in collecting and analyzing data
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams and work groups
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- Professional Engineer
- Engineering Design Process
- Autodesk Revit
- Civil Engineering