Caring Connection -
The ideal candidate must have good computer and internet skills with some accounting knowledge/work experience, pay attention to details, organized, and proficient in Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Settles customer shipments and helps prepare monthly claims.
• Creates invoices and bills in QuickBooks.
• Generates and emails customers settlement reports.
• Verifies customer logs.
• Maintains filing systems electronically and in paper.
• Communicates with customers and operation groups regarding any shipment report discrepancies.
• Helps with other administrative tasks: answers phone calls, greets visitors, prepares payroll times, etc.
• Works on other office administrative related assignments.
• High school diplomat with some college education and/or 1+ years of office work experience is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint).
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
• Able to work in a dynamic working environment independently and as a team member.
• Must be organized and pay attention to detail.
• Be able to multi-task and prioritize projects to meet the due dates.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Pay rate is $35-40 per hour
• Steady Full-time/ Part-time work.
• Health, dental and other insurance.
• Paid sick, vacation and holidays.
• Retirement plans.
- Data Entry Positions
- Excel Spreadsheet Creation
- Data Processing Needs
- Typing Work
- Entry Verification
- Sorting Information