Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Lead Automation Test Engineer
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Financial Services
clients in San Francisco, CA.
- Reviews client requirement and provides feedback
- Responsible for creating test plans and strategy
- Reviews and re-evaluates the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules
- Oversees testing of software features
- Oversees quality review of various applications
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of test data and test documentation
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
- Leads/mentors Test Engineers and shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions
- Assists in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems
- Assists in formulating QA standards and best practices, organizational policies and processes and strategic plans
- Assists management in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization
- 7 years of relevant experience in testing various applications, services, and user interfaces
- At least 2 years of being a test lead or QA lead.
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices & methodologies
- Must have worked with Agile Software Development process
- Experience in test automation and creating repeatable, maintainable, automated test suites
- In-depth understanding of test-driven development.
- Understanding of user interface design
- Understanding Cloud technologies and testing in cloud infrastructure, more specifically AWS
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.
- Systems Design
- Prototype (Manufacturing)
- Systems Engineering