You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule: Double Weekend
*****Five Star Facility*****
Come check out our newly renovated Transitional Care Unit- where customer service matches our excellent quality of care!
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Come experience and embrace the highest level of care at Bedford Wellness. We are a proud five star facility that recognizes its outstanding employees and celebrates their excellence. Come apply today at 2001 Forest Ridge Dr, Bedford, TX 76021, USA or call us at
We are for a friendly Licensed Vocational or Registered Nurse that will be responsible for ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the missions and policies of the company and in accordance with accepted standards of practice, state and federal regulations and licensing requirements. Responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination and direction of nursing care during assigned shift; includes mentoring and educating nursing personnel, working with physicians and other medical professionals. Come join our family today! we accept walk ins 2001 Forest Ridge Dr, Bedford, TX 76021 or call ahead to schedule an interview
• Ensures delivery of high-quality, positive clinical outcomes, and resident/family satisfaction during supervisory shift.
• Serves as a resource to all staff within the facility regarding the quality of services provided.
• Provide direct resident care when required; Demonstrates the ability to administer medications and treatment timely and according to facility policy; Demonstrates ability to receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders, if allowed by Nurse Practice Act.
• Effectively manages nursing personnel on shift to limit use of overtime and agency personnel.
• Assesses the work performance of nursing staff as it relates to unit standards of care and goals.
• Conducts regular staff meetings on each shift and provides updates to DON.
• Graduate of an approved Licensed Vocational program and licensed in the state of practice, required.
• Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility preferred.
• Current BLS/CPR certification (All SNFs; ALFs as required by state).
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5MTkyNDI
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.