You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Small Facility!
- Great Team!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ensure all work areas and equipment are clean, safe and orderly. Strict adherence to procedures involving chemicals, hazardous equipment or objects
- Ensure residents’ rooms are safe, comfortable and maintained in an attractive manner and residents’ personal items are safeguarded
- Clean up spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed
Shift and Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: Every Other Weekend
- Wage: $12-$14 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2NzUyMDQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.