Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Case Managers in New Mexico
Directs assigned team of RNs, LPNs, home health aides, and homemakers in the provision of care in accordance with Agency policy and with state-specific nurse practice act and regulatory requirements. Provides direct care and case management of assigned clients. Participates in Agency continuing education, performance improvement, and other activities as requested.Professional Case Management,
is now hiring RN Case Managers to provide in-home healthcare case management services to help those who have served our country!Available locations include but not limited to:
- Los Alamos and White Rock, NM
Benefit from one-on-one client relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and peace of mind. You will work with a set group of clients and will be able to make your own schedule. That leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends.Here's Why Our Team Likes Working With Us:
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Benefit eligibility as soon as 30 days after hire. Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
- Voluntary Benefits - (401k, Short/Long term Disability, Life insurance, and more.)
- Professional development for leaders
The RN-Case Manager has long-term, regular caseloads and provides supervision of ancillary staff (RNs, LPNs, CNAs, PCAs) to provide a holistic approach to care which includes educating and advocating for client's individual needs:
- Creates home plans of care for clients and ensures client care goals are met
- Functions as the main point of communication between clients/families and the company
- Attends physician visits with clients as needed
- Orders medical supplies, audits home charts and maintains accuracy for authorization paperwork
Please apply today for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we service!
- RN license in state(s) of practice
- Minimum of one year of RN nursing experience
- Previous nurse/case management experience preferred
- Licensed driver with insurance
- Current CPR certification
- TB testing information
Please contact Rick Carey at
x350 or at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to RN Case Manager - Los Alamos, NM
today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Disease Management
- Long Term Care
- Registered Nurse