Saber Healthcare Corporate -
Are you a current Human Resource Professional feeling stuck? Are you looking for a new environment where you can thrive? This is the perfect place for you! We are a team that guides each other and supports one another through any challenges you may face!
We are expanding our Agency department and looking for strong individuals to join our team! Our state of the art Community Support and Development center offers many perks including an onsite gym as well as fun employee activities. Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Excellent wage and benefit package!
- Fun environment!
- Flexible working hours
- Complete employee lounge
- Join us on our New Exciting Venture where you will be intricately involved in the growth of our Agency Department. You will work closely with the Agency Administrator to develop and grow the team in multiple markets.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Human Resources Certification, or equivalent preferred
- Must have, as a minimum, three (3) year(s) experience in Payroll Administration or Human Resources
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the laws, regulations, and guidelines concerning payroll/personnel administration in nursing care facilities, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, OSHA, Workers compensation, etc.
- Coordinating and carrying out policies, such as those listed above, and programs to all staff members in the Agency
- Process and verify time cards/sheets, schedules, etc., on a daily basis
- Ensure that nurse aide certificates are verified and submitted to the Nurse Aide Registry on a timely basis
- Agree not to disclose employees or resident’s protected health information and promptly report suspected or known violations of such disclosure to the Administrator
- Maintain confidentiality of all payroll, medical, and health related information
- Verify employees with work and personnel records as necessary
- Help with recruitment and hiring process to fill vacant position and maintain adequate staffing levels at all times
- Assist with new employee orientation programs explaining policies and procedures, salary, benefits, etc.
- Responsible for preparing Agency’s payroll in a timely and organized manner
- Maintain employee records for current employees as well as all new hires
- Participate in job evaluations and wage and benefit surveys to determine competitive wage rates
- Monitor Performance Evaluation schedules for all employees and work with supervisors in effective performance management techniques to improve employee retention.
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts: Weekdays
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Retention Management
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Performance Management
- Develop Human Capital