Transparency Quality Analyst Location:
- The Transparency Quality Analyst is part of the US Transparency Operations team and will own quality and error management for all Transparency reporting.
- The Analyst will work closely with other members of the Transparency Team as well as internal and external stakeholders to investigate and drive resolution. Additionally, this role will be a key contributor to technology releases both for requirements gathering and testing.
- During the disclosure periods, the Transparency Quality Analyst will provide support for general reporting activities in addition to quality management.
- Data Quality & Error Management
- Identify and investigate data anomalies
- Manage error log investigation and resolution
- Manage data quality and business checks of all disclosure reports
- Perform transparency data reconciliation tasks
- Transparency Inbox Management
- Manage and triage inquiries
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding spend transactions
- Process & Technology Optimization and Efficiencies
- Identify process gaps and make recommendations for improvement
- Create and maintain documentation for new and existing transparency processes as it relates to data quality management
- Partner with Information Technology on new capabilities and to ensure data cleanliness
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Tech savvy position that will require working knowledge of numerous source systems and data feeds
- Advanced proficiency with Excel for data review
- Experience working with Business Objects reporting tools
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to synthesize information
- Comfortable managing multiple and varied projects at one time
- Works with a sense of urgency, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to identify and drive an issue to resolution
- 3-5 years of experience, Bachelor' s required.
With over 20 years of industry experience, SSi People has built its reputation and expertise on putting people first. Everything we do works toward delivering an exceptional experience for our consultants, our clients, and our internal team. Through a genuine commitment to people in everything we do, we have developed refined processes and a stellar internal team to deliver talent quickly. More importantly, we focus on building long-term relationships, not transactions. Putting people first is just what we do well.
- Good Manufacturing Practices
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Raw Materials
- Quality Management Systems
- Technical Services
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)