SYNERGY HomeCare of Prosper -
Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible - on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with compassionate, care-minded people like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY HomeCare team as a babysitter, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for the comforting care that comes right from your heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring full support for fuller lives, knowing they can rely on high-quality childcare from a babysitter like you.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share with little ones?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for a babysitter who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means as a babysitter you will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of children, spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking babysitters to join our independently owned and operated national agency to care for the littlest members of our community when their parents cannot be there.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Competitive pay between $15.50
- Direct deposit
- Paid orientation and ongoing training
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching babysitters with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Babysitter with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to children’s needs, including engaging and fun activities
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Babysitter Benefits include:
- PTO accrual, Flexible Scheduling, Insurance ,Workers Comp
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare, apply today!
- First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid