Immediate need for a talented Application Support Analyst with experience in the Utility Industry.
This is a 12+Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Birmingham, AL. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-52497
Key Responsibilities, Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Business, or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3+ years of application support and analysis experience is required
- Experience with Oracle or comparable database systems required
- Experience using SQL or other database query language preferred
- Data analytics experience using Tableau, Power-BI, or other business intelligence software preferred
- Experience using JIRA or similar project tracking software preferred
- Experience with CAMP application preferred but not needed
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Access, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge of financial compliance standards and business processes preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
Our client is a leading Utility Industry
and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
- Computer Sciences
- Information Systems
- Systems Analyst
- Sql (Programming Language)