Our top producing team is growing and we are seeking to hire an Inside Sales Agent. We are looking for a motivated Inside Sales Agent to work with our growing real estate team! As an Inside Sales Agent, you will be speaking with a variety of individuals to assist them in the start of their home buying process. You will use exceptional phone skills and relationship-building ability to set appointments for some of the best real estate agents in the business.
This individual will take ownership of leads, and actively convert them to appointments for the real estate sales team. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings with the Team Leader. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to sales leads. This person will also have the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads.
This position will use our world-class database and CRM to manage all leads and calls! We have the systems and processes in place to make you successful!
$60-100k - commission based
• Manage the process of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, and financial specifics to real estate agents.
• Make outbound dials as requested by the team and agents.
• Coordinate incoming leads among agents and team.
• Build a pipeline of future clients and relationships.
• Maintain a database of clients for future follow-up and work with the team to nurture those relationships using our world-class CRM.
• Work with team members on past client outreach and development.
• Potential travel to conferences and trainings.
• Innate sales talent: Ability to create instant rapport and relationships with people via phone.
• Enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills.
• Ability to adjust and build rapport with a variety of personalities.
• Excellent phone skills and ability to relate to people.
• Team player who thrives working within a positive culture and team where their activities directly affect the team's success.
• Growth-minded, driven individuals.
Holloway Real Estate Group is a dynamic and fast growing team in Marlton, NJ. With over $55,000,000 in gross sales last year, we need to expand. We are consistently a top producing office and have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology.
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Sales Management
- Real Estates