LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering Resources, is looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
Area of responsibility for the mechanical design of Automotive Infotainment components will include: audio amplifiers, speakers, antennas, cameras, displays, and other infotainment related units.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating 3D layouts and 2D drawings.
- Coordination with styling studio, suppliers and factories.
- Problem item investigation and resolution.
- Project scheduling and tracking.
- Calculating and controlling component parts cost, weight and investment to meet project goals.
- Additionally responsible will include investigation of new technologies and consumer trends that will evolve into new product proposals to satisfy customer expectations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (with an interest in electrical components) or Electrical Engineering and the designated amount of experience is required.
- 5 plus years of related experience.
- Background should include drafting, CATIA, vendor support/negotiation and manufacturing support. Proficient PC Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other technical software) and excellent communication/interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to travel and work overtime may be required.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Build Hvac System
- Design Hvac System
- Performance Testing
- Installation Engineering