Waterville Center For Health And Rehab -
*** Sign-on Bonus: Up to $10,000 ***
***NEW!!! INCREASED WAGE SCALE***
Genrous shift differientals, pay in lieu of benefits, pick up shift bonuses and MORE!
• Direct nursing care with excellence in assessment skills, identification of potential problems, collaborating with disciplines, administering treatment and evaluating outcomes.
• Report all significant changes of resident condition to primary care physicians and residents’ families and/or designated POA’s and guardians in a timely manner.
• Report to oncoming shifts completely and concisely with outlined detail with what needs to be followed through.
• Identify areas of concern that need to be communicated to your nursing supervisor or Director of Nursing.
• Documentation of nursing notes must be complete, concise, informative and descriptive and reflect a resident’s condition.
• Overview of all nursing support care to ensure that it is done adequately and according to resident choice and wishes.
• Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN or LPN in the state of Maine.
• Must be physically able to do the job effectively for your scheduled shift.
• Must be able to work independently and possess leadership and supervisory skills.
• Must be able to communicate effectively to all persons surrounded in the quality of life of each of your residents.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid