Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Killgore PearlmanOrlando, FLFull-Time
We have an immediate opening for a full-time paralegal for our insurance defense team. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented individual who can thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment and has a minimum of 3 or more years of experience with insurance defense litigation.
• Draft pleadings, discovery documents, appraisal award letters, and initial responses to CRNs.
• Conduct legal research and investigation as needed.
• Prepare email correspondence to clients and experts.
• Prepare and organize hearing materials and deposition binders.
• Calendaring deadlines.
• Scheduling site inspections.
• Sending and submitting final CRN responses and court filings.
• Strong oral and written communication skills when communicating with clients, judicial assistants, experts, and internal team members.
• Demonstrate the ability to work with deadlines.
• Ability to manage and prioritize daily work.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Time management and deadline oriented.
For more than 30 years KPSS has been driven by our commitment to maintain exceptional quality in managing our clients' complex matters while achieving outstanding results.
Our benefits include:
Group health insuranceDental and VisionVacation and Sick daysPaid HolidaysSupplemental insuranceMatching 401K after 1 year of service
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: evr3vib
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.