Are you ready to Launch into a career at Fidelity?
If so, please consider joining our customer service team in Merrimack, NH. This role requires a consistent balance of remote and on-site participation in our Merrimack office. Please be mindful of commute distance when considering applying.
Our Career Development experience is a springboard to an amazing career in which you change the lives of customers! Along with the Fidelity benefits and support we provide; it could change yours as well. Here are a few featured benefits (not all benefits are listed) Maternal and Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement, Student Loan Assistance, 401(K) with match, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time off, Commuter Benefit Program, Backup Dependent Care, Charitable match, Concierge Services, Wellness Program, and Fitness Reimbursement.
In this Customer Service role, you willhelp customers feel more confident, make clearer decisions, and achieve their own financial dreams
The Customer Service role is similar to Entry Level Customer Service, Call Center Representative, Customer Service Representative and Customer Support Representative roles.
How it works …
- Join a cohort of associates in a Customer Service role and during the first six months
- In the subsequent months
Advantages of the program …
- Onboarding & Experiential Learning:
- Rewards & Recognition:
- Career Coaching:
- This is a full-time hourly phone position
Skills You Bring
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships through effective communication
- Listening and compassion skills to support the challenges of our diverse customers
- Adaptability and flexibility to succeed in various work environments (i.e., balancing working from office and home, overtime, etc.)
- Handle a variety of situations and conversations driving towards a resolution suitable for all
- Self-motivated teammate with strong social skills who bring energy and passion to the team
The Value You Deliver
- A passion for helping people
- Desire for continual learning and dedication to study and apply new concepts, learning quickly and retaining information to assist with decision-making
- Provide outstanding customer service and communication via phone, email, or chat
Shifts and Hours:
Click to learn more about [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Customer Associate - Merrimack and how we support our associates
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a 1656174535699, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling "1656174535699."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at 1656174535699.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Financial Customer Associate - Merrimack, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Field Client Relationship Manager, Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerk, and Financial Analyst and others in the Accounting and Finance to apply.