We have a Contract role
for an Recruiter III
for our client in Chicago, IL.
Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
Recruiter III- Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6+ months
Responsible for managing full lifecycle recruitment for assigned business areas and/or functions. This will include managing strong relationships (with hiring stakeholders, HR business partners, and colleagues) and effectively delivering recruiting results. In this role, the incumbent must be able to successfully manage and close searches under aggressive timelines, while managing an ongoing requisition load of between 25-30 open positions. He/she should thrive in a fast-paced, high expectations environment and work well under pressure. It is expected that this role will personally (with sourcing support) generate strong candidate pipelines without relying on search firms, thoroughly assess applicants, manage an effective selection process, and successfully close candidates.
- Partner closely with Recruiting, Business and HR Business Partner leaders across the U.S. to understand hiring needs
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruiting process for assigned job openings:
- Partner with hiring manager to establish overall recruiting strategy for a search
- Source candidates based upon a broad based strategy with a focus on direct sourcing
- Screen candidates against specific selection criteria, complete written evaluations and share with hiring team
- Manage the interview process, ensuring that the hiring team is properly prepared and candidates are properly and comprehensively evaluated.
- Manage candidates through the process, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
- Develop competitive offers, manage offer extension and effectively close candidates
- Support the onboarding of new hires
- Effectively manage and maintain recruitment related data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ensure an efficient and cost effective recruitment process
- A minimum of 1 years of Property & Casualty insurance account management or client service experience
- Exceptional client relationship skills; ability to develop strong relationships quickly and maximize resources effectively to achieve goals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Proven success effectively working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently and within timelines
- Strong organizational abilities and flexibility to work in a performance driven environment managing multiple deliverables
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong experience with recruiting systems
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Recruiter III
and include 22-02582
posting in your application. also, you can call us at
and to discuss this position details.
About Generis Tek
: generis tek is a boutique it/professional staffing based in Chicagoland. we offer both contingent labor & permanent placement services to several fortune 500 clients nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. we aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
- Recruiting Plans
- Communication With Candidates
- Areas Of Recruitment
- Contract Negotiation
- Execute Recruiting Strategy