You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Food Service Worker
Working at Claremont Nursing and Rehab, means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. You will be an integral member of our team and share in the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents each day. Our success is a result of hiring great people and that sets us apart. We are currently looking to hire Kitchen Staff, If you think you have what it takes, apply today.
Kitchen Staff - Benefits:
- Up to $15.50 an hour based off experience
- 11:30am - 8:00pm
- PTO- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Amazing friendly work environment
Kitchen Staff - Responsibilities:
- Assist the Dietary Cook with meal preparation, grocery orders, inventory of food items, proper storage of food items.
- Assist with dishwashing
- Assist with the cleaning schedule of the Dietary Department
- Assist in the daily knowledge and stocking of food inventory and organization of grocery needs
Kitchen Staff - Requirements:
- Previous kitchen/server experience preferred.
- Ability to bend, lift, and stoop.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to submit to background check.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo3NjgwMDI
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.