Amaya Spring Healthcare Center -
Administrator Principal Responsibilities:
• Serves as liaison between governing body and Center personnel.
• Ensures Center compliance with all Federal, State and company regulations and policies.
• Ensures that all practices and policies are carried out in the highest ethical manner.
• Ensures that all Standard of Care and service provided is of the highest quality.
• Ensures recruitment and retention of quality, professional, service-oriented personnel.
• Represents the Center’s place in the community at large.
• Participates in the development and implementation of the long-term goals and directions of the company.
• Current licensure in the state in which practicing
• Strong administrative and organizational skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Possess effective communication skills to maintain positive relationship with residents, families, staff,
physicians, consultants, providers, and governmental agencies, their representatives and the community at
• Ability to implement facility and company philosophy of care
• Current knowledge of local, state and federal guidelines and regulations
• Maintain neat, well-groomed and professional appearance
• Minimum of two years experience in the health care field
• Level of education sufficient to meet state requirements
• State certification as required
- Training And Development
- Human Resources
- Staff Management