You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Type: Full-Time
*Benefits available for full-time employees*
- 401 (k)
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong communication. We reward our employees with competitive wages, raises and bonuses. Come join our family today! We offer on the spot interviews 5300 Altamesa Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76133, USA or call ahead
The Dietary Aie will b responsible for performing a variety of tasks in the preparation, service, and clean up for meals served to residents in the nursing center. Maintains an attractive and sanitary dining room, meal service and delivery.
• Highschool diploma or equivalent.
• One year’s work in a large-scale cooking operation, preferred.
• Assists with food ordering, storage and preparation as designated by the supervisor.
• Assists cooks as directed by the supervisor.
• Prepares and labels nourishments according to center procedures.
• Prepares and portions desserts, salads and other non-entre foods into dishes; pours beverages.
• Follows production sheets and pre-preparation sheets or guidelines when appropriate.
• Completes pre-preparation as needed or assigned including washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits to prepare for use; Slices meat and measures or weighs for menu compliance and nutrition accuracy.
• Follows the cleaning schedule; Cleans the equipment and work area after each use; Sweeps and mops kitchen floors as assigned; Takes trash to dumpster as assigned; Washes pots and pans as assigned.
• Assumes responsibility for meeting meal schedules.
• Washes dishes and silverware according to dishwashing procedure; Puts clean dishes and silverware away; Assists with cleaning of equipment, dishes, silverware and kitchen as assigned.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo1NzAxNjQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.