You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Car Wash Attendant
We are looking for Part-Time Car Wash Attendants who take pride in their work and drive customer satisfaction. If this is you and you’re ready for your next destination then you have cruised to the right spot!
Apply today and shift your career into drive for tomorrow!
How to Drive your future in working with Hertz:
- Conduct vehicle service and maintenance checks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Committed to Hertz Gold Clean Standard with each vehicle
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ensure fuel and all fluids meet all standards
- Must be able to clean baby car seats
- Must be able to meet productivity goal by cleaning 3.5 cars and above per hour
- Transport vehicles throughout the lot
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Up to 30 hours a week/Part-Time
- Weekly pay $13.50 an hour
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Hertz Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure.
- Customer service experience is required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting
- Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch including Saturdays and Sundays
- Must be at least 20 years of age
- Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record
- Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4NzgwNzc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.