Bickford of Crawfordsville -
Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford Senior Living as a Certified Caregiver! The Certified Caregiver supports resident care within the branch, ensuring that Resident’s daily needs are met in a compassionate way that maintains their dignity, allowing them to live their life to the fullest!
This position offers a full suite of benefits options that vary based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & ROTHk (with employer Match)!
Benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment! *full-time employees*
- Prescription savings plans!
- 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
- A great working environment where purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver. Somehow, we’ve come to believe that caregiving is just for some of us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect, to extend ourselves in service to others. The question is… do we have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and sadness, we are that caregiver” - www.bickfordseniorliving.com/caregivers-manifesto
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Know the residents you serve, providing care based on their service plans.
- Assist in all aspects of a resident’s daily life, including activities of daily living, meal service, and social engagement.
- Appropriately communicate with branch clinical leadership when a resident’s needs change.
- Knowledge of how to approach and care for residents with dementia.
- An active CNA License in good standing.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Willing to take additional training or education, which specific states may require.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Competent in organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
ABOUT BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING:
Bickford Senior Living is a community of caregivers who are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to enrich our resident’s happiness. Founded in 1991 in Olathe, Kansas, by the Eby Family. Mary Bickford, the matriarch of the family, was the first resident of a Bickford Branch and our namesake. That location became the start of a tradition of caring that has extended to over 50 locations in 7 states. Although Bickford Senior Living has grown in size… we pride ourselves in the family environment that is the foundation on which Bickford has served thousands of residents and employees throughout the years.
At Bickford, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
- Monitor Hyperglycemia
- Monitor Hypoglycemia
- Medical Assistance
- Wound Care
- Assist Resident