You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
**NEW RATES** Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Daily Pay! Daycare Stipend! Commuter Benefit! Quarterly Raises! No Mandating!
Benefits of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- NEW INCREASED Competitive Pay Rates! $20-$30/hr!
- NEW "Quarter for Quarter" Increase in Rates!
- Daily Pay! Your pay, when you need it! Get paid daily!
- We DO NOT Mandate!
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date of hire!
- INCREASED PTO to include holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Commuter Benefit to Assist with the Cost of Fuel!
- Daycare Stipend for Direct Care Employees!
- Enhanced Employee Referral Program - Refer a Full Time RN, LPN, or CNA and Receive a $5000 Referral Bonus!
- Programs for Direct Care Staff to Earn More!
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going management support.
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional training.
- A team centered culture that supports our values of S.H.A.R.E. (Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence)
- An employer who cares about YOU
Location: 745 Old Chickies Hill Rd, Columbia, PA 17512
Susquehanna Health & Wellness Center currently has ALL SHIFTS available for Full Time and Part Time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)! Due to having ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE, we are able to discuss a schedule that fits YOUR Lifestyle! We are looking for compassionate and enthusiastic candidates to join our exceptional team of caregivers!
Requirements of the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Active Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19 epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening, screening all employees, restricting visitors, and enhancing cleaning of high touch surfaces.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your talents will shine! Apply Today!
Susquehanna Health & Wellness Center is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected veteran status.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2Mzg2NzM
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.