Eagle Creek Nursing Center -
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? An opportunity to be reimbursed for meals, self-care, and daily household chores? The chance to completely destress on your time off? If so, we have the right package for you!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Work-Life Balance Reimbursement Available!
- Be reimbursed up to $9,000 for everyday living expenses
- License must be in good standing with knowledge of the state guidelines / regulations
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Lead the facility management staff and consultants in developing and working from a company/facility business plan that focuses on all aspects of the facility operations
- Meet regularly with the residents of the facility to ensure that they are satisfied with the delivery of care
- Exhibits and promotes a positive customer service relationship to both internal as well as external customers
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Available: Days
- Competitive Wages!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Training And Development
- Human Resources
- Staff Management