US Army -
Emergency Medical Technician- US Army Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a certified Combat Medic Specialist responsible for providing emergency medical treatment. This is NOT a civilian contractor position.
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army enlistment.
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification, depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a contract.
- Administer emergency medical treatment to battlefield casualties
- Assist with outpatient and inpatient care and treatment
- Instruct Soldier's on Combat Lifesaver/First Responder training course
- Manage Soldier's medical readiness, medical supplies and equipment
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 16 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test.
- Basic Life Support
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid
- Emergency Medical Practice