You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Hampton House is seeking a Part Time Housekeeper. Part TIme 4pm-9pm or 6am-12pm. EOW. $10.00 an hour. Come join our team today!
The Housekeeping Aide provides cleaning services to provide a safe, sanitary, comfortable, and homelike environment for residents, staff, and public.
- Cleans (dusts, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned resident rooms, bathrooms, and common areas daily according to facility procedures.
- Respects residents' privacy and preferences about room arrangement, personal items. Knocks before entering resident rooms and bathrooms.
- Cleans walls, ceilings, windows, mirrors, waxes floors according to department procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies out of reach of residents at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including bio-hazardous waste and other materials that require special handling, only in accord with facility procedures.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard any time housekeeping activities pose environmental hazards to staff, residents, visitors, or other in the facility.
- Assists Director of Housekeeping & Laundry with preparation for state inspections.
- Prior housekeeping experience in an institutional setting preferred.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Use Vacuum Cleaner
- Clean Furniture
- Clean Room
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4MDEwNTY
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.