You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Job Description : A Dietary Aide is an important role that helps residents fulfill specific dietary requirements to promote their health and wellbeing. Their duties include preparing and cooking food dishes, delivering food to particular patients and assisting the kitchen staff in maintaining a clean, sanitary workplace.
- Preparing meals, snacks and beverages following specific procedures
- Serving meals, ensuring food safety and hygiene procedures are followed at all times
- Taking inventory of kitchen supplies and food items
- Staying current on the individual procedures and protocols for their facilities, including state-specified rules and regulations
- Setting up and taking down dining areas and assisting with kitchen maintenance and general cleaning
- Assisting with educational programs on nutrition
- Personal Care
- Assisted Living
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Homes
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2NTcwMDg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.