We are currently looking for an Accounting Coordinator in Fairfax, VA for energy management company.
- Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms
- Gathers pertinent information to create invoices
- Ensures billing and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner using QuickBooks
- Addresses and corrects any discrepancies in account portfolios, invoices, or billing.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing outstanding customer and vendor reports.
- Support Billing team to enter vendor payment terms to match the due dates with the payment cycle.
- Work in Excel to maintain spreadsheets and track billing status/progress
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in high volume invoice/billing using QuickBooks in a professional setting is required
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
If interested, please send an updated resume to this ad.
- Time Management
- Data Entry
- Clerical Works