Strategix Management LLC (Strategix) is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) management consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC. We focus on providing federal government agencies and other clients with innovative solutions to modernize how they do business and serve their constituents. Strategix has experienced exceptional growth across all practice areas by applying our team’s collective management consulting experience and by providing breakthrough solutions with superior client service. We are seeking talented professionals who are focused on innovation, servant-leadership, and real-world change to support and continue our rapid growth.
The individual in this highly visible leadership role will:
- Serve as a senior director within the Strategix Program Management and Technology practice areas
- Report directly to the Vice President, Strategic Program Management and Technology
- Function as a senior program manager for high priority projects and clients
- Act as a first level supervisor for project directors/project managers, providing day-to-day leadership, management, and mentorship. Support professional development of all practice area employees
- Represent Strategix as Corporate Monitor and liaison between the company and federal clients and be accountable for client relationship management within the practice area Support business development efforts, including by participating in proposal and response writing
- Use in-depth knowledge of federal contract and project administration to provide leadership and strategies to manage contract scope, deliverables, human resources, costs and timelines.
- Build, manage and mentor a management team of communication, scientific and technology professionals.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on communication, scientific and technical processes including planning and strategy development, program management and implementation, technology solutions and program evaluation.
- Provide program management strategies to organize people, technology and project operations to drive solutions to complex tasks.
- Provide methods to cultivate and share best practices and innovations among PDs.
- Review PD work plans, task budgets and contract deliverables including technical status and financial reports.
- Ensure corporate compliance with contract specifications, subcontracts, consultant agreements, and vendor agreements.
- Ensure QA/QC procedures specific to each project.
- Provide strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Participate in business development (including technical and cost proposals) to secure new projects that align with the practice area’s mission and focus.
- Strategically guide PDs in driving the recruitment process with the Human Resources Director, and interviewing and onboarding new team members.
- BA or BS degree in related field; MA or MS degree preferred
- 10+ years of federal program management with oversight of multiple projects
- Strategic and innovative leadership skills
- Client relationship management experience
- Federal proposal writing experience
- Excellent organizational skills with a particular focus on managing details
- Outstanding listening and communication skills—both written and oral
- Ability to develop schedules and track task responsibilities and accountability using project management software
- Expertise with Office 365 Suite
Why Our Work Matters
Our firm has partnered with some of the most influential commercial organizations and government agencies to provide mission critical and high priority solutions to the most challenging national and global issues. At Strategix, we listen to understand our customers' real needs and deliver real solutions to imagine, safeguard and develop a more connected and healthier world.
Strategix Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Company Sponsored Benefits. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for Strategix’s compensation package including health benefits from CareFirst Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans. Our medical insurance includes nationwide POS (PPO equivalent) options ranging from Bronze to Platinum levels with an employer contribution of 70% and an employee contribution of 30% for the base plan. Our dental and vision insurance includes an employer contribution of 70% and an employee contribution of 25% for the respective corporate selected plans.
Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) with Company Match
- 2 weeks of Vacation Days per calendar year
- 40 Hours of Sick Leave
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Quality Management
- Benchmarking (Project Management)
- Business Process Improvement
- Program Management
- Team Building