Douglas Cove Health and Rehabilitation -
New hourly rates as well as a sign-on bonus!
- Starting rate of $15.00 per hour with shift differentials for weekends and weeknights.
- Full time is offering a $1,000.00 sign-on bonus and part time is offering a $500.00 sign-on bonus!
- Micro-Raise opportunities! Perfect attendance can earn you up to a 4% increase a year!
Douglas Cove Health and Rehabilitation Assisted Living
We are a 28 bed Assisted Living looking for individuals passionate about providing care to our aging population. Are you looking to start a new career in healthcare, but not sure where to start? Our Assisted Living facility welcomes those looking for hands-on training and an opportunity to grow within! What are you waiting for? Come work and learn with some of the best employees around!
Douglas Cove Health & Rehabilitation offers a range of services to our residents all under one roof! We offer assisted living, skilled nursing rehabilitation/ long term care and a secured memory care. Douglas Cove Health & Rehabilitation is a small and has a home like environment. We are located in the beautiful city of Douglas, MI., less than one mile away from the lake and walking distance to downtown Douglas and Saugatuck.
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment assistance and services according to health care provider's orders
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while following company and regulatory guidelines
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or behaviors
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution, leisure activities, incidents and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience working directly with older adults preferred
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.