Onsite Dispatch Supervisor / Help Desk Supervisor
2-3 years of Management Experience Required. Oversee team of PC Helpdesk Technicians who are providing both remote and on-site PC Helpdesk repair services.
- Able to install OS onto computers and servers
- Able to add/remove users
- CompTIA type skillsets
- Able to install software using package manager of choice
Understanding of how computer peripherals connect to the computer
Able to connect monitor, keyboard and printer to the computer
Basic understanding of different system components like CPU, memory, HDD and these components inter-operate.
- Basic File Systems understanding
- Format a USB-Dongle and transfer >4GB files using USB-Dongle
- Basic storage systems understanding
- Able to restore off of remote networks
Project Support Role:
- Basic networking understanding
- Understands IP Addressing
- Understands MAC address, subnet, DNS and DHCP
- Able to configure workstations
- Able to configure static routing on a workstation
- Complete initial Contact with Site for Scheduling
- Contact sites for site discovery
- Confirm device count per site to be shipped
- Confirm Schedule dates for migrations.
- Work with team help desk support technicians' for confirmation of all site information is complete and scheduling of site migrations
- Follow upon completion of migrations for shipping returns and migration tracking totals.
Associate degree or specific certification in related field. Has worked on at least one product in the domain and knows 2-3 platforms with professional experience. 2-5 years of experience is considered equivalent.
- Networking Hardware
- Hp Printers
- Network Configuration And Change Management
- Windows Server 2003
- Group Policy