Voca has immediate openings available for Marketing Specialist II professionals in Irving, Texas!
- 13-week contract, onsite
- Monday - Friday: 8AM to 5PM
- Compensation: $28/hr
- Location: Irving, TX
The Marketing Specialist II
is responsible for supporting the system’s strategic plan to grow market share and increase brand loyalty by increasing awareness, consideration, and preference of strategic service lines.
As the Marketing Specialist II
you will support the strategic vision of clinical, operational, and marketing leadership for specified service lines.
Job Description: Marketing Specialist II
Qualifications: Marketing Specialist II
- Directly partner with assigned service line leaders to execute successful implementation of marketing plans and promotions across digital and traditional marketing tactics.
- Create and implement campaign/initiative-specific integrated marketing plans that leverage the CRM and include lead and pipeline goals, target markets and audiences, digital assets (creative, content, etc.), performance evaluation, and optimization
- Responsible for the management, creation and implementation of optimization tactics based on diversified media mix, bidding, keyword research, ad copy a/b testing and landing page optimizations for high levels of conversion.
- Quantify initiatives and goals, demonstrate progress and successes of marketing efforts through the use of detailed ROI reports, value tracking, and digital analytics. Provide data reports and feedback for leadership to keep them abreast of progress and business value of marketing efforts.
Shift: Monday - Friday
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in Marketing
- 3-5 years related experience
- Ability to apply the most effective digital marketing initiatives to achieve client goals
- Attention to detail with the ability to efficiently multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere, ability to work independently or on teams
- Analytically minded with knowledge of website analysis programs such as Google Analytics Knowledge of Google AdWords, and Social Media platforms
Voca: The Spirit of Work
- Customer Relationship Management
- Scheduling (Project Management)
- Digital Marketing
- Support Marketing Program
- Brand Awareness