Job Title: Readiness Liaison Analyst
Location: Durham, NC
Duration : 10+ Months
Interview : Either Webcam or In Person
•*Extensive statewide travel up to 70% of the time is required in the performance of the work. Travel may include some evenings and weekend days.** NOTE: COVID19 restrictions prohibit travel at this time; however, when restrictions are lifted, this role may be expected to travel as needed to meet the requirements of this position. The Client seeks contract resources to provide support for county department of social services FAST users as they learn the FAST Case Management System.
- This is NOT a desktop support and NOT a help desk support position. This position uses policy subject matter expertise regarding Medicaid programs and knowledge of FAST functionality, as well as understanding of how counties provide delivery of services to guide new users in correct navigation and submission of case data in the system. This role uses excellent written and verbal skills to effectively coach and communicate information as well as to escalate issues to management as they arise.
- This role may coordinate with other FAST business team and project team members to troubleshoot, replicate and report errors and/or unexpected outcomes within the system. The County Support Liaison acts as an integral part of Readiness and Implementation Support initiatives to facilitate meetings, conferences, and other activities to advocate for and foster effective communication, and maintain communication with state and county staff to clarify statutory, policy and procedural concerns impacting or related to Medicaid Programs.
- ** Extensive statewide travel is required up to 70% of the time. Work hours may occasionally include evenings and weekends. Travel expenses are reimbursed using the state's protocol for submitting expenses after travel. Per diem is paid directly to the contractor, most hotel expenses are direct billed to the state resulting in no out of pocket for the contractor. The contractor will, at the direction of management, either ride with an employee driving a state car or drive their personal vehicle and be reimbursed mileage after travel.**
- Demonstrated working knowledge base of technical requirements, program requirements and business needs in county departments of social services
- Demonstrated working knowledge of/ability to interpret rules, procedures and policies with an emphasis on programs.
- Ability to collect, review and interpret data effectively to ensure stakeholder and agency objectives are met
- Significant proficiency in navigation, application development and capacity for system analysis to support user enrichment and strategic plans
- Ability to think analytically and engage in active problem-solving.
- Ability to work systematically and logically to resolve problems, identify causes and anticipate both expected and unexpected results
- Demonstrated above average written and oral communication skills including correct grammar, vocabulary, and terminology for effective communication
- Ability to plan and organize large volumes of work in an organized, detailed, and results driven manner both in a team and individually
- Demonstrated above average relationship building and retention skills with both internal and external partners