Certified Nursing Assistant (PRN) All Shifts
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
At the Ivy we believe that as one unified family organization we will survive so long as we are committed to a culture of respect, integrity, and transparency.
PRN is available with Competitive Rates and No Benefits.
You may apply for full-time employment which includes all our amazing benefits! To convert over, you will apply for that role and be switched over.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Daily Pay
- Monthly raffles and so much more.
- Provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities.
- Performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
- Assist residents with ambulation, bathing, dressing, eating, grooming, and other activities of daily living as needed.
- Successfully completed state approved certified nursing assistant (CNA) training program.
- At least one year’s experience as a nursing assistant preferred.
- 18 and older
Condor Health Anderson
611 E Hampton St., Anderson, SC 29624
- Recording Stats
- Patient Positioning
- Assist Resident
- Provide Medical Care
- Perform Nursing Duty