You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resource Coordinator in Staten Island
Summit Home Care is seeking a Human Resource Coordinator who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be motivated, organized, detail oriented & efficient. Customer service and communication skills are extremely vital for this role.
Benefits working for Summit: Starting salary $18 - $22 per hour (depending on experience)
- Team environment
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct deposit
- Opportunity for growth
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical and paid time-off
- Careful scrutiny of applications and supporting documents as well as assisting applicants when needed
- Constant follow-up and moving candidates from application to employment is your primary goal
- Answering applicant inquiries via phone, email and text
- Storing, organizing and maintaining files
- Filing and preparing paperwork and submitting to the appropriate divisions/departments
- Must be able to speak fluent English and Spanish
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Must be able to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and general computer literacy
- Experience with HHA Exchange a plus
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with a positive personal and professional image
- Ability to handle stressful situations with poise, understanding and tact
Summit Home Care is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2Nzg0Njg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.