SEARCH Group Partners, a premier recruiting firm, is looking for an experienced Account Executive working for one of our clients in the SaaS space located in the United States.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and building on our already impressive list of customer logos across a variety of industries. Innovative organizations use the client's software, including leading Healthcare organizations like Providence Health and Services, Cedars Sinai, Boston Children’s Hospital, leading Higher Education organizations like Duke University, University of Michigan, and University of Minnesota, and national organizations like Make-A-Wish America, Habitat for Humanity International, and Sierra Club. The client helps these customers market to and engage their donors and customers. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to sell our industry leading SaaS platform to customers through a consultative sales engagement, disrupt previously held notions when necessary, and build consensus across the customer’s organization to secure deals.
Their mission is to determine the net worth of every person on the planet. And they hold true to their core values of (1) Be an excellent communicator; (2) Operate with transparency; (3) Provide leverage, not optimization; (4) Make a difference every day; and (5) Act with integrity and trust.
- Research prospects to qualify them for outreach
- Complete outreach to prospects via various channels (email, phone, social networks)
- Communicate with prospects to deliver value and qualify them
- Book meetings with prospects and create opportunities
- Manage the sales process from qualification to close
- Maintain up-to-date data in Salesforce on all owned records
- Assist with campaigns that include accounts you own
- Ensure stakeholders who are assisting you are fully briefed on opportunities in advance of meetings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated success
- 3+ years of technology sales experience
- 1+ year experience in a closing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Strong typing skills, internet and computer literacy, and the ability to learn our sales enablement tools quickly
- Comfort working in Google Docs and Sheets
- Detail-oriented with an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a self-starter
- A driver of results; not a passenger
- Verified track record of exceeding performance expectations
- Experience with outbound prospecting
- Familiarity with our sales technology stack (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Familiarity with nonprofit development and fundraising
- Familiarity with data and analytics
About SEARCH Group Partners:
The client is a high-growth startup working with data-driven sales, marketing, and analytics teams to help them identify, understand and engage target customers. The company works with rapidly growing companies, along with iconic Fortune 500 consumer brands.
SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting services. The services we offer include temporary, temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search, consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions, outsourcing, talent development and human resources. SGP believes in and understands the importance of investing time into both our clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful, professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time to get to know every one of our clients and candidates personally.
At SEARCH Group Partners, we celebrate and support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Relationship Building
- Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation
- Account Development