Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center -
Physical Therapist - Full Time
**Sign-on bonus - $5,000!!!**
1205 S 28th St, Harrisburg, PA 17111
Are you a highly skilled, compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) looking for a full time position and the opportunity to improve the quality of life of residents at a large rehab and nursing facility? Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center has the perfect opportunity for YOU!
Benefits of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date of hire!
- Enhanced Employee Referral Program - Refer a Full Time RN, LPN, or CNA and Receive a $5000 Referral Bonus!
- NEW INCREASED PTO to include holidays, vacation and sick time.
- NEW Commuter Benefit to Assist with the Cost of Fuel!
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going management support.
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional training.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- The Physical Therapist will screen, examine and evaluate residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care.
- Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
- Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- Physical Therapist will attend and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exception customer service: ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
- Physical Therapist will be responsible for Clinical Programming.
- Responsible for maintaining efficiency standards.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT):
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one-year experience in LTC
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff.
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required
We are working around the clock to keep our residents and staff healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19 epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening, screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing cleaning of high touch surfaces.
A team centered culture that supports our values of S.H.A.R.E. (Service, Honesty, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) drive our daily activities with all we interact with.
Take pride in your career and join an organization where your talents will shine! Apply Today!
Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected veteran status.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Critical Care
- Emergency Departments