• Advanced Experience with Kubernetes and underlying container platform (AKS). Well versed with Kubernetes deployment model and it is networking.
• Experience in building containers images needed for the application and experience with package managers such as helm .
• Configure and maintain Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) clusters with deep, demonstrable knowledge of kubectl kops.
• Maintain the AKS environment in a hybrid configuration with other IaaS based systems.
• Understand CI/CD pipelines for deploying multiple large-scale AKS based environment.
• Analyze the technology options/feasibility and define the build, delivery, and deployment pipeline for applications.
• Design and implement tools, plan for future updates, help maintain and update our team infrastructure.
• Configure AKS logging, monitoring, alerting systems.
• Implement security controls to ensure code complies with security and compliance frameworks.
• Strong understanding of features and capabilities of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform (Web App,Security, Firewalls, RedisCache, Key Vault, ARM, Storage , Mysql, Load-Balancers etc)
• Knowledge of Linux software packaging, distribution, and configuration
• Good knowledge of Cloud Technology and Microservices Ready to handle on call
- Information Technology
- Software Development
- Configuration Management
- Perform System Testing
- Perform Debugging
- Administer Hadoop Cluster