Healthcare Provider Network Contractor
EWINGS is seeking to build relationships with healthcare professionals that have a minimum of 5+ years of experience developing provider networks.
Our network consultants are typically responsible for leveraging client provided data to contact providers, build relationships, negotiate contracts, and manage various elements of the contracting process. Our projects typically lasts 6-12 months (or longer).
EWINGS is the leader in helping clients build large-scale healthcare provider networks. Many of our projects have required teams of 100-200+ network consultants. Since 2002 we've developed provider networks for our clients in over 700 cities and all 50 states.
While many of our clients are members of the FORTUNE 500, we also work with numerous start-ups that are experiencing rapid growth. One client has achieved membership growth of 400% year-over-year for the last two years.
It is an exciting time to be a EWINGS consultant! A network assignment with EWINGS provides you an opportunity to quickly gain valuable experience developing networks in multiple states for a variety of products with organizations of various sizes.
New projects are starting all the time, so now is your chance to introduce yourself to our organization and join our roster of exceptional talent.
Typical Job Title:
- Healthcare Provider Network Contractor (temporary/telecommute)
Typical Job Responsibilities:
- Use data supplied by the client to call providers, establish a relationship, and initiate a contracting discussion.
- Send contract to providers, negotiate rates, and manage other terms of the agreement.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with client contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls.
- Update provider data and document contracting activities.
- Provide feedback from prospective and newly contracted providers to the client.
- Perform problem analysis, identify solutions, and engage client stakeholders when necessary.
- Track the progression of contracts as they flow through the process and follow-up with colleagues when necessary to keep things moving forward.
- Commit to working 40 hours per week during normal business hours for the market you are assigned to.
Please submit your resume and information ASAP. Candidates that input the information requested in the registration process will increase their chances of being contacted when a position matches their exact skills and experience.
Keywords: Provider Network Contracting, Healthcare, Managed Care, Hospital Contracting, Physician Contracting, Ancillary Contracting, Facility Contracting, Provider Network, Network Development, Provider Services, Contract Negotiating, Network Management, Associate Director, Accountable Care Organization (ACO), Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH
- Government Contracting