You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Human Resources Coordinator
Home Care agency located in Bronx county is looking to hire an experienced Human Resources ( HR) Coordinator.
Responsibilities of Human Resource ( HR) COORDINATOR:
- Ensure new hires and existing paraprofessional employees (HHA/PCA) are in compliance with DOH regulations including pre-employment physicals, annual updates, and in-service requirements.
- Process new applicants for employment as well as procure and authenticate documents required for employment such as I9.
- Enter compliance information into HHA Exchange
- track ongoing compliance.
- Ensure annual performance evaluations/supervisions are being performed for all paraprofessional employees.
- Coordinate and schedule on going in-service education for all paraprofessional employees.
- Knowledge of DOH regulations/guidelines relating to HHA/PCA employment requirements.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous Human Resource (HR) Coordinator experience in a home care agency,
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Training And Development
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2MzAxMDc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.