Phaxis Travel Healthcare has immediate opening for a travel MRI Tech in Artesia, New Mexico.
Recruiters at Phaxis will work with you closely to help you plan your next big move in your career. We actively work on your behalf to help you find the job of your dreams whether it be close to home or across the country. From submitting applications to onboarding to finding housing, our team will be here to help you every step of the way!
• 8 to 13-week contract with the possibility of an extension
• 36-40 hours weekly, ask about OT
• Competitive pay
• Stipends for housing and meals & incidentals
• Reimbursements for licensure and relocation
• Minimum Years of Experience: 3
To further supplement your application, please complete a skills checklist for your specialty at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MRI Tech - travel contract - days - NM
(this shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes- just copy and paste this link in your browser!)
For further details or to forward your resume please contact me via email or text/call at my number below. Come travel with us!
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to MRI Tech - travel contract - days - NM
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
- Radiologic Technologist
- Medical Imaging
- Interventional Radiology