Accordius Health at Gatesville -
NOW OFFERING DAILY PAY! We are pleased to offer a voluntary benefit for employees to access their pay on their own schedule. Work today, get paid today.
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Accordius Health at Gatesville is a member of the Accordius Health family of skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you can bring your best ""you"" to work, where you can make a difference, and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers, then we are also looking for you. Join us!
A Director of Nursing should have once been a hard-working and compassionate registered nurse who steadily developed both managerial and administrative skills. Being efficient, dedicated, a good listener and a problem-solver is what will open our door for you. The goal is to foster an excellent environment that will support residents and staff alike.
What you will do:
- Direct, oversee and evaluate all nursing personnel (registered nurses, LPN etc.)
- Guide staffing procedures
- Set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Develop and enforce policies aiming for legal compliance and high-quality standards
- Control budgets and monitor expenditures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Manage record-keeping procedures
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
What you need:
- Proven experience as Director of Nursing
- Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
- Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in healthcare
- Willingness to keep abreast of changing standards in nursing administration
- Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel
- Great communication and people skills
- Outstanding organizational and stress management skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Valid nursing license and CPR certification
Candidates will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law.
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Diseases And Disorders
- Critical Thinking