Madison Ave Psychiatry -
At Curated Mental Health we provide traditional psychotherapy and psychopharmacology as well interventional treatments including dTMS and IV Ketamine for patients with treatment resistant depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder, as well as PTSD and OCD. As leaders in the field of interventional psychiatry, we further aim to provide additional interventional treatments as they become FDA-approved and available (e.g. MDMA Assisted Psychotherapy, Psylocibin Assisted Psychotherapy).
Our Mission: To provide a comprehensive spectrum of mental health services to all patients, regardless of payer, in an intimate outpatient setting where patients are treated with compassion and dignity.
MD/DO Degree with Board Certification/ Board Eligible in Psychiatry -Residency required.
- Possession of a valid license to practice medicine in the State of New York -or eligibility.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years
- Exceptional management, multi-tasking, and mentoring skills.
- Flexible and accessible management style with empathy, credibility, and compassion that inspires coworkers.
- Strong clinical, analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Experience building psychiatric healthcare organizations.
- Commitment to innovation and updates on psychiatric treatments and interventions as well as scientific technology.
- Deep knowledge of NYS Office of Mental Health regulations and guidance articles applicable.
- Supervise and manage a multi-disciplinary team including psychiatric nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, interventional techs and administrative team members.
- Mentor and support clinical staff focusing on skills development and management of administrative duties.
- Develop and maintain a semestral clinical staff performance evaluation system for performance feedbacks.
- Oversee intakes and patient assignment/clinical staff caseload.
- Closely monitor care services and develop quality assurance protocols.
- Manage and suggest strategic changes to existing treatment protocols with annual updates.
- Provide strategic inputs regarding the ongoing growth and development of our practice that emphasizes high-quality care as well as interdisciplinary efficiency and collaboration.
- Engage in interdisciplinary discussions to foster a culture of openness and communication amongst all staff.
- Manage audits and provide quick response to regulatory agencies when requested.
- Ensure all regulatory Mental Health standards are being strictly followed and applied according to all agencies (municipal, state, and federal).
- Work closely with our Medical Director and CEO.
- A valid NY State License is not required to apply, but the candidate must be eligible to apply for one at the time of employment and should be able to maintain a NY State license while employed.
- Curated Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to Diversity. We strictly comply with all applicable Federal and State civil rights protection laws against discrimination. All employees are treated with respect and professionalism regardless of race, color, cultural background, national origin, age, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We believe a diverse workforce is the key for success.
- The selected candidate will have flexible work hours to allow time for continued skill maintenance and development.
- The job requirement is for an in-person position, eligible candidate will be required to work full-time on-site.
- Annual compensation of 250k with growth potential, (salary + bonus).
• Competitive salary
• A friendly and fast-paced environment working with passionate people
• Outstanding growth opportunities
• Mentorship from top healthcare executives
• Medical, vision, and dental insurance: Up to 100% of insurance costs
• Generous PTO
• Yearly allowance toward CME expenses
• 100% Employer paid Malpractice coverage
• Competitive 401k match with immediate vesting
- Clinical Works
- Basic Life Support
- Diseases And Disorders
- Emergecy (Healthcare)