You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Team Members are the most important part of Toastique. They are the front-line employees that are responsible for putting together all orders and are hands-on creating toasts, smoothies, and bowls that are customers will enjoy. Team Members are responsible for keeping customers moving quickly through the line and pickup station by effectively taking orders, ringing up transactions, checking online orders and prioritizing tickets for optimal ticket time.
• Taking orders on the POS and double checking the customers’ orders by repeating the order and asking for a name and if it’s dine-in or to-go
• Properly making smoothies, bowls and toast according to the tickets maintaining consistency, speed and presentation
• Answering the store’s phone and directing inquires to shift leads or manager
• Cleaning smoothie and toast stations, FOH tables & bathrooms
• Restocking all disposable ware, cups and merchandiser items when needed
• Taking directions from shift lead or manager to ensure all prep is done correctly
• Helping with BOH duties such as dishes, sweep and mop, trash, putting away deliveries and etc.
• Working together as a team to achieve highest result of customer satisfaction
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Hard working
• Team player
- Customer Service
- Food Services
- Food Allergens
- Provide Food Service
- Operate Fry Station
- Outline Of Food Preparation
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4MTMxNDI
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.