SRZ Reach -
Position Summary: The Administrator, manages all business related activity to achieve excellence in resident/patient care, high employee retention and be an integral part of the local community we serve.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manages costs
- Maintains compliance and grows census to become a high quality provider of health services
- Oversees regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care
- Operation of support departments, cleanliness and appearance of the facility
- Culture and Morale of the staff
- Ensures patient/resident needs are being addressed.
- Exhibits positive customer service both to internal and external customers through the ongoing support and implementation of customer service initiatives and business objectives.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- Desire to enrich resident and staff’s lives
- 1+ years of experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities.
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.
- Training And Development
- Human Resources
- Staff Management