You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
A General Laborer is an entry level position within our bakeries. They will perform various duties including, Machine Operator, Mixer, Oven Operator, Pan Setter, Packaging, Palletizing, etc.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system
Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring
Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits
Palletize cases based on Ti Hi
Ensure correct label is being applied, (correct SKU)
Assist in film roll changing
Assist in replacing label, and ribbon
Load/unload or stack/unstack pans from production line
Load/unload oven and/or proof box
Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor
- May fill in for absent positions in production or packaging areas
- Other duties as assigned
Key Behavioral Competencies:
Ability to recognize and encourage the behaviors that contribute to teamwork
Ability to communicate and work effectively with all associates in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 0-1 years of prior manufacturing experience; food manufacturing is a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and must also adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, stack, and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.
- Must be able to work around and with various food machinery equipment
- Must be able to measure ingredients and follow written instructions
- Have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift
- Ability to work in a loud, hot work environment
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off)
- Working holidays and weekends is frequently required
Must be 18 years or older
- Material Handling
- Use Protective Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- General Equipment Maintenance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2NDk5NzA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.