You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Must have a NYS Administrator License to apply.
Premium Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
Summary: The Administrator must lead and direct overall operations of the Facility in accordance with Resident needs, State & Federal regulations, with focus on maintaining a Caring Environment and Excellent Care for the residents/patients while achieving the facility's business objectives.
- Supervises all Clinical and Administrative functions in the facility.
- Development and implementation of a facility management system.
- Administration, management, supervision and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care.
- Financial management of a health care facility
- Monitor and Maintain facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations.
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all Residents
- Minimum 3 years experience as a LNHA
- Must have a current New York State LNHA Certification
- Must possess basic computer skills, including e-mail use
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven Leadership & Management Skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident
- Ability to relate professionally & work cooperatively with Residents & staff at all levels
We offer the Following:
- Premium Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4ODM4Njc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.