You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Regional Director
Title: LCSW Regional Director--Quality of Life
Department: Nursing Administration
Reports to: CNO
Location: Hybrid System-wide Site based travel required
Status: Full Time
The Licesned Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) serves as the Regional Director of Quality of Life and engages with each social services and quality of life department to ensure programs, policies and procedures are consistently implemented. The RDQOL serves as an educator and mentor to the SS and clinical teams to promote the best psychosocial functioning and quality of life for residents. This key position will teach teams how to connect residents and families to resources and supports various support services such as psychotherapy, supportive counseling, and grief counseling; or helping a resident to expand and strengthen their network of social support. This role is a support role for the social services department to help teach and understand regulatory, risk, and quality of care and development of programs within the department such as Harmony, Serenata and Duet programs.
- Maintains a leadership role within the regional team and serve as a subject matter expert to assist with all programs, regulatory issues, orientation and competency of SSD and SS staff.
- Teach current information on federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards to the facility IDT.
- Remain current on federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards, and make recommendations on changes in policies and procedures to the CNO and clinical regional team.
- Provides behavioral health education with ongoing development of clinical programming needs as services and or regulations needs change.
- Supervision of LSW is also required in some circumstances in facilities in need.
- Partner with interdisciplinary teams and other professionals in the skilled nursing setting including physicians, nursing, physical, occupational speech therapy, restorative, dietary, and activities to appropriately transition resident and family through care process.
- Teach/coach for success in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and the directing the overall operation of the facility’s social service functions in accordance with the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Policies and procedures will be implemented to ensure medically related emotional and social needs of residents and family are met and maintained on an individual and facility basis.
- Licensed with master’s degree LCSW.
- Experience with substance abuse programs, dementia, and Geri psych programs a plus.
- Experience in LTC and Post-acute care is required as well as excellent knowledge of the regulatory requirements for CMS and state specific compliance.
- Multi facility experience preferred as a consultant in the field.
- 5 or more years of facility experience as a Social Service Director mandatory in LTC/Post-Acute Care.
- State licensure for SW which includes LCSW for Illinois, Indiana and Michigan, if possible, for all three states.
- Client Rapport
- Phone Sales
- Selling Techniques
- Cold Calling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4Njc3MDg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.