You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Experienced Group Home Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Tender Care is a DDD service provider. We are looking for a Direct Support Professional that has excellent experience supporting clients with challenging behaviors to serve individuals with developmental disabilities around the Succasunna, NJ area.
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am; alternate weekends required)
Starting Rate: $16.50/hr, with an increase to $18/hr upon successful completion of the 120-day introductory period
Performance Incentive Bonuses: Up to $1600 ($400/quarter) during first year of employment
Benefits (for Full-Time Employees): Paid Time Off (PTO), 401k Plan, Healthcare Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
The Direct Support Professional is responsible for providing direct services to the individuals with developmental disability. This includes providing supervision and/or assistance with personal care, daily living activities, recreational pursuits, transportation, medical appointments, or any other needs the individuals supported by the program require. The Direct Support Professional will complete required daily documentation for all services provided.
Tender Care, LLC employees are expected to maintain a good working relationship with supported individuals and their families, contract agencies, and other social service provider personnel. Tender Care, LLC employees are expected to exercise good judgment, problem-solving skills, and represent Tender Care, LLC in a professional manner.
1.Successfully complete assigned training
2. Work assigned shifts
3. Teach skills to individuals in accordance with the methods / materials outlined in their Individualized Service Plan (ISP)
4. Complete logs, charts, medication administrative records, incident reports, and other assigned paperwork
5. Drive and accompany individuals to appointments, recreation/leisure activities, or other destinations as assigned, with strict adherence to motor vehicle laws
6. Carry out prescribed health care programs including the administration of medication
7. Implement behavioral programs in accordance with individualized behavior plans
8. Interact with individuals in an age-appropriate, respectful, and safe manner at all times
9. Meet individuals’ personal needs in a manner that ensures privacy and dignity
10. Maintain confidentiality of individuals’ information and records
11. Comply with applicable Tender Care, LLC and Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) policies and procedures, and DDD licensing requirements
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4Nzc5MTA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.